A 90 | BA | MS2
Magnetic Welding Angle
The magnet welding angle represents the indispensable third hand at welding and assembly works on flat and round materials at an angle of 90 °. Use additional MSQ to increase power. The MSQ can be put reverse for inside angle or slide up and down to adjust. Your compact helper for welding or assembly works, for round and flat materials at an angle of 90° (A 90 or MS2), or at an angle of 0° – 360° (BA).
The Magnetic Welding Angle A 90 is available for round and square workpieces. Magnet modules can be removed and used separately.
The Ace for Metal
Solutions and tools for stationary and
- MSQ Magnets can be completely switched off by just turning the switch lever by 180°
- Usable as well inside as outside angle
- Usable for round and square workpieces
- Powerful grip can increased by additional MSQ (A 90)
- Sturdy steel construction of the angle
- Engraved scales for exact angle adjustment, 0 – 360° (BA)
- Fast and easy angle adjustmentthrough fast tensioner (BA)
Müşteri Temsilcimiz Size Hizmet Vermek için Bekliyor
Firmanıza, müşterilerinize ve çalışanlarınıza yardımcı olmak için buradayız.